This scalable Rectal and Vaginal Ozone Therapy Kit for Rectal and/or Vaginal Insufflations. You can use this kit as well for Rectal Enema or Vaginal Cleansing before Ozone Therapy. No Need to buy additional Enema Kit.
- A precise Ozone Volume Measuring from small dozes (at the beginners) to large doses 140ml (for advanced users)
- A convenience during vaginal applications (Ozone resistant syringe connects directly to syringe for front insertion)
- A convenience during a rectal insufflation (Ozone resistant syringe connects to catheter with to 1.0 m extension tubing for rear insertions)
- 3 catheters included in a Kit for switching between rectal/vaginal flash and following Ozone Insufflation.
- Luer Lock 140 ml Ozone Resistant Syringe with Medical Grade Silicone Plunger Gasket
- 3.3′ (1.0m) Medical Grade PVC tubing with Luer connectors and stopper
- 14″ Length PVC Catheters with built-in Luer Lock connector- 3p
- Detachable Luer Lock Valve
- Rectal-Vaginal Insufflation Instructions
Make sure you use Vaginal Irrigation/Cleansing procedures or/and Cleansing Enima Set before Rectal /Vaginal Ozone Therapies procedures.
How Ozone Vaginal and Rectal Insufflations work (for informational purpose only):
The gas enters the bloodstream through the intestinal walls, and the blood begins being oxygenated. While traversing through the intestines anaerobic bacteria are oxidized, resulting in the probable formation of gases that will cause some pressure. This is partly why doing long rectal insufflations (over 30 minutes) is not as easy as vaginal insufflation.
Vaginal insufflation is used for any vaginal, uterine, ovarian or lower abdominal problem, including pelvic inflammatory diseases, fibroids, etc. The ozone will enter the lymph system from vaginal insufflation, as well as the blood stream.
Vaginal insufflation: a mixture ozone and oxygen is introduced into the vagina by means of a catheter. The ozone then enters the bloodstream through the intestinal walls. The procedure is painless. Vaginal insufflations can be used for any vaginal, uterine, ovarian or lower abdominal problem including pelvic inflammatory diseases, fibroids etc.
Disclaimer: Ozone Therapy is approved as treatment modality in many country around the word, but not in USA by FDA.
Dr. O Natural Health Solutions does not assume any risk connected to your misuse of Ozone and Ozone Therapies.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 1 in|
PVC, Silicone, Polycarbonate
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.