This is a small Household Water and Air Ozonator is designed to handle almost all Ozonating (odor removing and disinfecting) Jobs around your house.
Basic mode allow you set a timer mode from 1 min to 30 min.
These programming modes allow this Ozonator to be used in many applications for air or water:
- Washing meat and fish in ozonating water will substantially increase a shelf life, your salad can stay fresh in Ozonated water for weeks!
- Washing fruits and veggie in ozonated water will effectively kill bacteria (E-Coli and etc) and oxidize pesticide surface residue
- Use Ozonated water and it will effectively disinfect your kitchen sink and dish sponge and removes a “sink order”
- Ozonator is easy to wall-mount in kitchen, closets and other rooms in your home. Unit will freshen up a small space, such as closet or bathroom or even small basement
- Ozonate Air inside Car cabin to remove "old car mold smell"
- Place your cloth in a bag and pump ozone in it, it will kill all fungus and bacteria as well will effectively remove any "stinky" odour from your cloth, sport shoes or bag!
- With Advanced Programming option you can safely program our unit to disinfect Aquarium water with Ozone and making sure your water is not over-ozonated.
Unit produces a stable ozone output with 300 mg concentration up to 10,000 hours.
- Ozone Output : 300 mg/h at 2.5 L/min with dry air.
- Air flow rate: 2.5-2.8 l/min
- Size: 192 x 87 x 80 mm with Stainless Steal Case
- Input voltage : 120V primary, 12V secondary, Power: <12 W
- Accessories: 12V power adapter, Medical Silicone Tubing and Ozone Resistant Stone with Luer Lock (quick connect), Instruction Manual.
- 1 year warranty.
You can return a product in a 30 days from a date of purchase. The product must be returned in original package with all original content.
All returns need authorization before shipment.
Customer responsible for shipment back to manufacture for all warranty issues.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This web site is for educational and research purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a qualified licensed professional.